Transfer to debit card denied

Verynice92
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to transfer the money I gave on my account to my debit card but it keeps being denied when everything is correct.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Verynice92

Is the billing address on your card the same as the address on your paypal account?

Also paypal does not accept all debit cards for withdrawals so have you withdrawn on this one before?

If it fails you can withdraw to a bank account or request that they send you a cheque.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201215ax
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to withdraw money to my card but says denied, my 1st withdraw with the same card was successful but i tired withdrawing to the same card today and it denied☹️  

Login to Me Too

Kendoskibanj
Contributor
Contributor
Which bank prepaid card are you using for this transaction
Login to Me Too

Temp20201215ax
Contributor
Contributor

UBA Africard 

Login to Me Too

Kendoskibanj
Contributor
Contributor
Whats the error message then
Login to Me Too

Temp20201215ax
Contributor
Contributor

Please it say "Sorry something is not right try again later"

Login to Me Too

TTE
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue. Have you been able to resolve this issue
Login to Me Too

Temp20201215aw
Contributor
Contributor

i also need urgent help, i trnasferred a large amount to one of my debit cards and its been 20days and still dindt rech the bank, and im trying to open a dispte but it says something went wrong please try again later , great now i dont have money in my paypal nor my bank and i cant do a refund , and noone is replying to my emails being sent to support.

please help

Login to Me Too

Tonyz1
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem. They keep saying something is not right but they ain't telling me what is wrong.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.