Transfer to PayPal Capital one 360 account solved

Solved
Hi all, finally I have got to solve the issue bothering most of you all all. I haven’t seen any resource that solved it. Guess this is helpful to you all. I always tried to transfer money to my capital one bank but all was in vain, finally I figured out a back door for it. Make sure you have added a savings account in your capital one 360 aping your checking account. Then login PP and try to link bank, Login your bank as required, and verify phone number etc, but when the system pulls up the banks accounts listed in your 360, choose the savings account instead of checking. It will connect it. Apparently PP doesn’t connect checking account but will on savings accounts. This trick *MAY* also work with other banks that are not featured with PP e.g credit unions. Now that you have connected the saving bank, feel free to transfer it your checking. Lengthy I know but worth it that PP charge right? Enjoy 🤩😃
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.