Transfer to Bank Account Completed but not in my bank?

tigertaz00
New Community Member

I am waiting for two amounts to go into my bank account from my PAYPAL acount which according to PAYPAL are completed and not yet showing in my bank account?  Should I be worried??

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

HIBLA
Same here. This is very frustrating for a start up business like me. Please help to trace.
Login to Me Too

Marxy1234
Contributor
Contributor

hi, did you get your money back. I am in this situation now though it's 13

business days passed. i called customer service but need to wait 14 business days. Very frustrating though. What can you recommend to do?

Login to Me Too

jreqs
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, me too it's been 16 days ago,did not receive yet the money from paypal to my bank account.
Login to Me Too

jreqs
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I did not receive yet also my funds,its not reflect on my bank. Did u get solved your problem Ma'am/Sir? Can you tell me what else to do? Thanks
Login to Me Too

hiendcomponent
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.Transaction ID4VU43292MU237864H

Still not loaded to Visa card.

Later transfer all loaded but it is still not loaded.Could you please help?

Regards 

Login to Me Too

Kath02
Contributor
Contributor
I have a same issue i was transfer money to my bank account but not arrived or show in my bank account . But here in paypal show complete . But not in my bank yet . Please if anyone here know what to do get back my money
Login to Me Too

ces2
Contributor
Contributor

me too. my transfer was january 15, 2020 and still not in my bank.  where do i go to find my money and paypal keep telling me the transfer is completed on their end but its not in my bank?  what to do?

Login to Me Too

flavia23
I haven’t yet received my money in my bank account
Login to Me Too

reggie0823
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same sentiments. I transferred money from my PayPal account last July 30. It was said I would receive it on August 4 since there is always alloted time for your money to be transferred completely in your bank account. But after August 4, I still haven't received it. It's already August 8 now. Please help me solve this problem.
Login to Me Too

jgocong21
Contributor
Contributor
I also have the same issue. Can someone contact me from Paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.