Transfer to Bank Account Completed but not in my bank?

tigertaz00
New Community Member

I am waiting for two amounts to go into my bank account from my PAYPAL acount which according to PAYPAL are completed and not yet showing in my bank account?  Should I be worried??

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

jreqs
Contributor
Contributor
Hello same case here. Did u already get this solution? I trying many time to paypal support. They same saying.. any one can help us! Please needly badly my money.thanks
Login to Me Too

nylannoj
New Community Member

Hi Paypal, please help me trace my funds because it's been 7 days now since I transferred the money from Paypal to my bank account and until now its not yet reflecting on my bank account. Please help me. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

SJ385
Contributor
Contributor

Hello paypal.. the same situation. on my 7th day of waiting. It was a hard earned money. Please help.. Transaction ID: 5N0473107U5576934

Login to Me Too

Hello sir, i have same problem, so i just want to know that, is your problem solved?? and did you get your money??

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi rikticksrimani, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you are unable to locate the deposit in your bank account and the status of the transaction is still 'Completed' in your PayPal account history, we can trace your withdrawal once 14 working days have passed.

Usually if there is a problem with a withdrawal, it is returned to us and the money is reversed back into your PayPal balance. So far, the withdrawal has not been returned to us.

We would recommend contacting your bank to enquire about receipt of the withdrawal. If the money is still not in your bank account after 14 working days, please contact us and we can then begin a search for the missing funds. For our contact details, just click the 'Contact Us' link near the bottom of any PayPal page.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

cjescultura
We understand this, but the question is, who will return the withdrawal to PayPal? The bank? When in the first place, the bank didn't received the transfered money in their system at all. If you found it floating, you should then return it back to Paypal yourself because you are the one who has control over it.
Login to Me Too

Hi Paypal, please help me trace my funds because it's been 7 days now since I transferred the money from Paypal to my bank account and until now its not yet reflecting on my bank account. Please help me. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

misterb53
New Community Member

I teach online. between currency exchange rate (now hidden) and reception fees, it amounts to about 15% and  NOBODY can give you a straight answer. the bank says its paypal and vicecersa. Did anyone realize they are receiving interest on keeping your money for X days? thats the answer. the longer the better. look for other options this sucks!!!!

Login to Me Too

abluky
Contributor
Contributor

October 17, 2016, PayPal showing the auto withdrawal in my bank account but not credited to my bank account.

Several time I have telephoned but not given me a satisfactory answer.

How long have I to wait?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Abluky,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook, Twitter, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

Thanks - Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.