Transfer to Bank Account Completed but not in my bank?

tigertaz00
New Community Member

I am waiting for two amounts to go into my bank account from my PAYPAL acount which according to PAYPAL are completed and not yet showing in my bank account?  Should I be worried??

Login to Me Too
84 REPLIES 84

Shublaq
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @Alexe813 , am having the same issue. did your money arrive? Thanks

Login to Me Too

tamaratrad
Contributor
Contributor

The money I transferred from my PP account to my bank card still hasn't shown up, even though I chose instant transaction option, and the fee was charged, not to mention horrible currency rate it was exchanged to my local currency. After sending several messages to support and help center, and having still not received any assistance, answer whatever, I came here to see a lot of people having the same issue. Unfortunately I transferred big (for me) amount of money, and I can't believe that such an established company would let be considered as robbers company, since that's how I feel - duped and robbed.

Login to Me Too

Shublaq
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @tamaratrad , am having the same issue. did your money arrive? Thanks

Login to Me Too

Mrspomales
Contributor
Contributor
It's **bleep**. I have the same issue. Transferred a large amount of money that my bank never received. No issues with my bank, no holds, no funds rejected. I've never had issues with my bank. Now my effin money is floating in the ether and they're "researching". I asked where the money could have gone (in similar situations). I got, "that's why we are researching". Yeah, real comforting PayPal.
Login to Me Too

maria072
Contributor
Contributor

Transfered money from paypal to bank is completed but not showing in my bank ?theres a way i can recalled my money to my paypal account?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sean

Hello @maria072, Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Once the money has exited the PayPal system, the status of your withdrawal will change to 'Completed' in your PayPal account. 

If you selected an instant transfer to your eligible debit card or bank account, you will typically receive the money within 30 minutes of the transfer status showing as "Completed". Just note that this timeframe may vary depending on your bank. If it has been more than 2 hours and your transfer is still not available, please contact your bank for more information.

If you selected a standard transfer to a bank account, the transfer will typically take 3-5 working days but may take up to 7 working days depending on your bank's clearing process.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_david

Hi there Tigertaz00,

When you initiate the verification process on your bank account through your PayPal account, it takes between 2 and 3 working days for the amounts to appear in your bank account. If it is two withdrawals that you have sent to your bank account, this should be completed to your bank within 2 and 3 working days also.

Although it may show from your PayPal account that it has completed, all this means is that the funds have left our system. The remaining time is the funds being processed by your bank and then being credited to your bank balance. If the funds still haven't appeared in your bank, you should try contacting customer services directly and we can try initiating a trace on the funds for you once 10 working days has passed.

David.

Login to Me Too

phamhoangquynh
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_david wrote:

Hi there Tigertaz00,

When you initiate the verification process on your bank account through your PayPal account, it takes between 2 and 3 working days for the amounts to appear in your bank account. If it is two withdrawals that you have sent to your bank account, this should be completed to your bank within 2 and 3 working days also.

Although it may show from your PayPal account that it has completed, all this means is that the funds have left our system. The remaining time is the funds being processed by your bank and then being credited to your bank balance. If the funds still haven't appeared in your bank, you should try contacting customer services directly and we can try initiating a trace on the funds for you once 10 working days has passed.

David.

Hi David, I have same problem. Paypal intiate a trace over 10 days, but I still no have money in my bank,, please help me, my transacton ID is  # 8YV84809TR7203631

Login to Me Too

EvitaSari

Dear David , I have made a transaction to my bank account. The transaction is completed, but I have not received money in my bank account. it has been 4 days since I have made this transaction

Please help Transaction ID: 11H06719LJ897031V

Login to Me Too

MarkC2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hello David,
Please help. I've been sending emails at the help page quite a lot because I haven't received any reply even though they said they will reply within a day. I've transferred my money from paypal to my bank account, stated that it was completed over a couple of weeks ago, and still haven't received it on my bank account. I think it is unfair for paypal to just take my money, I've closed my business ever since because of this. Please respond. I need help.
transaction number
5NN1401263405762T and 1XW771313S1500841

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.