Transfer of funds from paypal to paymaya

huggy212
Contributor
Contributor

Hi im from the Philippines and im trying to transfer small amounts first from may paypal to paymaya mastercard it is a debit card here in the philippines. Whenever I try to withdraw It always says I need a bank account. I have linked my paymaya debit card but it is on the credit card section.

I found out some people are able to transfer funds but why I cant? thank you for the help

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

phealyn
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, To be able to transfer your paypal funds to paymaya, you should have your paymaya physical card with visa logo (link your visa card to your paypal) As I experienced, I cant transfer paypal fund using paypal app. Log in thru web so you will be able to select which bank you want to transfer funds. Hope this help.
Login to Me Too

MrsPurple

Hello. I have the same problem. I cant transfer my funds to paymaya. I got my authenticated paymaya Visa card with me. I had it verified but I still cant transfer my funds. Whenever I tried is always says, "Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later." What do you thinks is the problem?

Login to Me Too

Noreenclaire
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Have you fixed that issue? If yes, how? Cos I'm encountering thesame problem. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.