Transfer of funds from paypal to paymaya

huggy212
Contributor
Contributor

Hi im from the Philippines and im trying to transfer small amounts first from may paypal to paymaya mastercard it is a debit card here in the philippines. Whenever I try to withdraw It always says I need a bank account. I have linked my paymaya debit card but it is on the credit card section.

I found out some people are able to transfer funds but why I cant? thank you for the help

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Moraleshannah
Contributor
Contributor
Hello do you solve this problem? How many hours or days it passed before you can send money again? And what other things you done? Thank you pls let me know slamaat po
Login to Me Too

Donna0404
Contributor
Contributor

oh thank you for that reply. So, it's not really that only P500 limit. By the way, since it's my first time to transfer fund from paypal to paymaya, how long will it take to transfer the fund to my account? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

ocir03
Contributor
Contributor
Transfer to your paymaya account will take 24 hrs.
Login to Me Too

Donna0404
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much.
Login to Me Too

MariusCarlos

I have linked, confirmed and authenticated my PayMaya Visa EMV card and I cannot withdraw my PayPal balance to my card, what could be a possible fix? Should I just wait? 

Login to Me Too

Ashura25
Contributor
Contributor

Got the same problem earier, But solved it.

Link your paymaya visa card (not the virtual one), confirm card you need 50php to link (But you need to confirm the card or else it won't work, go to your visa card and click confirm this card, you need 100 php in paymaya), get the 4 digit code from paymaya transfer detail (It goes line this PP*nnnnCODE, you need the nnnn) then go to paypal and the card that is ready to confirm and enter the code. (Bank account problem to paymaya solved)

In withrawal, you need the visa card again, the virtual card doesn't work. minimum is 500 php with a tax of 50 php (if below 7000 php withrawal) it takes a while to withraw

It's also my first withrawal, message says to me wait for 5-7 working days. But I hope I get it soon :3

Login to Me Too

Rabarca12
New Community Member

Hi so hows your update? how long did it take paypal to transfer fund to paymaya?

Login to Me Too

Annedy
New Community Member
Hi, Just wanna share my experience. I have successfully withdraw my money on paypal to paymaya, at first they will verify it for almost a day. Then when you successfully got your money (or got verified), you can just instantly transfer your money from paypal to paymaya. Just tried now and it works.
Login to Me Too

daballe
Contributor
Contributor
It's my first time withdrawing money from PayPal to PayMaya. Did you receive the money in your PayMaya account at exactly 24 hours after you withdraw it from your PayPal account? Thanks for replying.
Login to Me Too

daballe
Contributor
Contributor
After the 24-hour hold, I received the money from PayPal to PayMaya but it did not add to my balance. I look at my PayPal account and it says transfer completed. In my PayMaya app, it is indicated in the history of transactions that I received the money from PayPal. But it did not appear in my balance. Is that normal? When it will be added in my balance? Did you encounter same issue?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.