Transfer of funds from paypal to paymaya

huggy212
Contributor
Contributor

Hi im from the Philippines and im trying to transfer small amounts first from may paypal to paymaya mastercard it is a debit card here in the philippines. Whenever I try to withdraw It always says I need a bank account. I have linked my paymaya debit card but it is on the credit card section.

I found out some people are able to transfer funds but why I cant? thank you for the help

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Justine1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I upgraded my Paymaya. That's why I wonder why I can't see the Paymaya on the list (To:).

Already confirmed and I paid 2 dollars for that. 😞 

But when I open my profile, it's there. 

Login to Me Too

CliffordR
Contributor
Contributor
Strange. It works for me. I just clicked on Withdraw Funds and the under the field where you can enter the amount to wihdraw is the visa-xxxx
Login to Me Too

ocir03
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I just want to share my experience with paymaya. Are you using your virtual credit card number on paymaya app?. Maybe you can check if it is mastercard or visa. Before my virtual card number shows it is visa but now it has changed to mastercard. I don't know how that happen but because I have an actual paymaya card that is linked on my virtual card, I add it to my paypal account and verified it. After that every time I choose withraw fund it is already in the option to transfer to together with my bank account.
Login to Me Too

Icah
Contributor
Contributor
Great help paypal ocir! I initially added my virtual card but turned out unsuccessful. But when i tried to link my actual card which is a visa card, seems like it is successful. It says i need to confirm it with my paymaya though. Thanks for figuring this out...
Login to Me Too

Ralph_Jansen
New Community Member

Does my paymaya virtual card need to be upgraded to be able to withdraw funds?

Login to Me Too

Donna0404
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to ask if is it really only P500 that I can withdraw from PayPal to PayMaya? Is it only good for one day or per transaction in a day? How much should be the withdrawal fee? Because if ever I will receive money on PayPal from abroad like P50,000 then I want to transfer it to my PayMaya account, how much should I pay and how much is the limit to transfer money. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

ocir03
Contributor
Contributor
Transfe fee from paypal to paymaya is free if you transfer P7,000 above. If below that amount, transaction fee is P50.00. about the limit, I think it will depend on your paymaya card limit which is P50,000 which you can increase to P100,000 if you upgrade your paymaya card.
Login to Me Too

Joeysaint
I just want to ask about my PayPal to paymaya money transfer. I already link and verified my paymaya virtual MasterCard but still cannot withdraw money from PayPal to transfer to my paymaya account 😞 Some says you need paymaya virtual visa card to transfer money from PayPal to paymaya... Is that true?
Login to Me Too

tjespinosa
New Community Member
have you solved your issue? I’m having the same dilemma 😭😭😭
Login to Me Too

Noreenclaire
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Just wanna ask if how many times I can transfer from paypal to paymaya? Cos i tried to transfer 1000 peso and it was succesful. After 2 hours I tried to transfer 19,000 peso again and it just says sorry unable to process transaction now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.