Transfer of funds from paypal to paymaya

huggy212
Contributor
Contributor

Hi im from the Philippines and im trying to transfer small amounts first from may paypal to paymaya mastercard it is a debit card here in the philippines. Whenever I try to withdraw It always says I need a bank account. I have linked my paymaya debit card but it is on the credit card section.

I found out some people are able to transfer funds but why I cant? thank you for the help

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Justine1
Contributor
Contributor

So, after the step #4, I will wait for 24 hours.

After 24 hours I can transfer money to Paymaya?

Login to Me Too

ebg96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, sorry to reply to an already year old post, but it seems you may be able to help me out. (Hopefully!)

I've already gone through the whole linking of my Paymaya Visa card to Paypal before, and have been successfully transferring Paypal balance / withdrawing cash in ATM machines for about 3-4 months now.

But recently I've struck a problem where Paypal is asking me to link the card again, as if it were never linked in the first place. So I did, input the physical card's information, got a notif saying "You've linked **** Visa prepaid card", and instead of taking me to a window where I can transfer funds, it asks me to link a card again.

After a few more tries, I went to see my settings. I saw that the card had been "unverified"-- super questionable. I did it anyway, underwent the process of taking 100 PHP out, got the code, got verified, got refunded back-- and yet Paypal is still asking me to link a card yet again. (Even though the drop box window suggests my card information, making me assume that the card is already linked.)

My friend suggested that I use the virtual card instead, so I linked the virtual card, verified it, charged 100php, got the code, verified, now refunded-- and it still didn't work because I keep getting asked to link a card.

Its now nearing two weeks since I haven't been able to touch my money or use it anywhere else that doesn't accept Paypal as a way of paying. So its kind of an emergency and have been seeking help about it. (Even posted on the community under a different thread a few days ago that got 1 kudos but no response.)

Hoping for a solution, thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too

Jhe03
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I think I might help you. I found it through facebook post. Some of them contacted the Paypal CS. They suggested to go to this paypal site www.paypal.com/moneytransfer/ it works for me. I have a same problem like yours. Paypal having a problem with visa cards. I hope it helps.
Login to Me Too

ebg96
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the response! Sadly the link didnt work. After hitting Continue, its asking me for "Sorry, we need more information"?

Login to Me Too

CliffordR
Contributor
Contributor

@jeffrey1xd After the step #4, you can immediately process the transfer from Paypal to Paymaya, but it may take 1-7 business days for the funds to reflect in your Paymaya account.

Login to Me Too

CliffordR
Contributor
Contributor

Also, transfer from Paypal to Paymaya visa card does not work on Paypal app. You must do the transfer on the desktop/PC version of the site (Paypal). You must also have at least $2.00 or  Php100.00 balance in your Paymaya account in order to confirm your card with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Justine1
Contributor
Contributor

That's my problem, I follow all the steps but when I tried to transact, I can't see the Paymaya card 😞

Login to Me Too

CliffordR
Contributor
Contributor
Awww are you on mobile app? I’d suggest doing it on your PC.
Login to Me Too

Justine1
Contributor
Contributor

yes, I am using my laptop 😞

Login to Me Too

CliffordR
Contributor
Contributor
Have you upgraded your Paymaya account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.