Transfer of funds from paypal to paymaya

huggy212
Contributor
Contributor

Hi im from the Philippines and im trying to transfer small amounts first from may paypal to paymaya mastercard it is a debit card here in the philippines. Whenever I try to withdraw It always says I need a bank account. I have linked my paymaya debit card but it is on the credit card section.

I found out some people are able to transfer funds but why I cant? thank you for the help

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Joeysaint
So there is no other way to transfer money from PayPal to paymaya using paymaya virtual MasterCard unless it is paymaya visa card?
Login to Me Too

Jhe03
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Andy, I also got the same problem. Every tume I trt to withdraw my Paymaya visa card is not appearing as link card. It didn't happen before. I can peacefully withdraw my money and now I can't. How am I suppose to do? Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

JoniR09
But in my case... My paymaya is visa so how payapal can't transfer funds to my paymaya account?
Login to Me Too

Ronah1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir huggy212.. how did you transfer fund to paymaya debit card successfully? I need your reply s soon as possible.. Thnk You!

Login to Me Too

Misternoire
Contributor
Contributor

hi

Getting the same error as everyone cant get the option to transfer funds from paypal to paymaya i linked my physical card did all the basic set up and everythings successful but i cant see the option for cards kept asking to link a bank account been searching everywhere for an answer p.s. my accounts business

Login to Me Too

Jojas21517

I had a hard time linking my PayMaya physical card with my Paypal account.  Everytime i try to link my card it says it was declined. But both my paypal and paymaya has money inside and i don't understand why on earth would it be declined. I need answers asap. Note: my paypal is a business account. I create a wrong paymaya account it should be the personal acoount. Since it was a business account i tried downgrading it and thats all i haven't heard anything like if downgrading my account from business to personal was successful. please help me as soon as you guys can. thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jojas21517, thanks for reaching out on our Community Help Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding a card on file. Your card may be declined for a few different reasons, however there are some troubleshooting steps at the bottom of this Help Center article. I recommend checking out that link and a few of those steps to see if they help. To confirm if your account type has been changed to Personal, I would suggest contacting us via Facebook , Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and they would be happy to advise further. Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

arnoldt21
Contributor
Contributor
Use your paymaya virtual card instead of physical card number. You can find it on your Paymaya account. It works for me.
Login to Me Too

jeffrey1xd
Contributor
Contributor

so what is the latest update about this problem? i also used master card... is there somebody here tried the Visa card???

Login to Me Too

CliffordR
Contributor
Contributor

To be able to withdraw money from Paypal to Paymaya, you must take note of the following:

1. Link your Paymaya account/card to Paypal. This is when Paypal charges you $1.00 or Php50.00 and refunds it immediately. 
2. Confirm your linked card with Paypal. This step is important because even after linking Paymaya to Paypal, you need to confirm your newly linked card to be able to transfer your funds. To do this, simply go to Summary. Under 'Banks and Card', please click on Visa-xxxx which represents your visa card with Paymaya. After that, you should see a note on your card that says 'Confirm Card' (or something like that). What you will do next is click on the card and allow Paypal to charge you $2.00 or Php100.00. 
3. Once done, go to your Paymaya app and look for the charge that comes from Paypal. There will be a code for the approved transaction that looks like this: "PP*1234CODE". Please take note of the numbers in the code which in my sample are 1234. 
4. Copy these numbers and go back to Paypal >> Summary >> Banks and Card. This time, you should see a note on your Paymaya visa card that says 'Ready to Confirm'. Click on the card and enter the numbers then hit OK.

You should be good to go after that. Please note that it can take 24 hours for Paypal to process your request and up to 5 business days for the funds to show in your Paymaya account.

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.