Transfer of funds from paypal to paymaya

huggy212
Contributor
Contributor

Hi im from the Philippines and im trying to transfer small amounts first from may paypal to paymaya mastercard it is a debit card here in the philippines. Whenever I try to withdraw It always says I need a bank account. I have linked my paymaya debit card but it is on the credit card section.

I found out some people are able to transfer funds but why I cant? thank you for the help

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

PayPal_Andy

Hi huggy212 -

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community for assistance! I'm sorry that you're having trouble withdrawing to your card. However, I believe I see the problem here. Generally international customers would only be able to withdraw to Visa cards, where a card withdrawal is an option. So if this is a MasterCard, that's why you're not seeing it as an option and we keep prompting you to add a bank. I couldn't speak to anyone else's situation as far as withdrawing, but that's most likely why you're having trouble.

Hope that helps!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

marymvxx
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there Paypal_Andy! I am encountering the same issue but the difference is, my PayMaya card is a Visa. I've added my Visa Card to Paypal and confirmed it. But, when I try to withdraw funds, it won't let me. It says I need to link a Bank Account. Any ideas?
Login to Me Too

yaelraven
Contributor
Contributor

hi .. why my request for withdrawing from paypal to paymaya taking long, now its been 24hrs.. why is it still pending ? btw its my 1st time withdrawal

Login to Me Too

yaelraven
Contributor
Contributor

its okay now..

Login to Me Too

daballe
Contributor
Contributor
It's my first time also to transfer from PayPal to PayMaya. And it says "pending." How long did it take for your money to be transferred to your PayMaya account?
Login to Me Too

daballe
Contributor
Contributor
After 24 hours, I received the money in my PayMaya account but it did not reflect on my balance. The history indicated though that I received the money from PayPal. After 24 hours again, the money reflected on my balance. So, in total, 48 hours or 2 days have passed before I get the money from PayPal to PayMaya. Hope my experience helps.
Login to Me Too

EA93
Contributor
Contributor
Hi its my first time also to transfer funds from paypal to paymaya and I encountered the same error as you that I need to wait for 24hrs. Did it really take that long for you to receive it? what happened?
Login to Me Too

rubyLynArmas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I am also encountering error in transferring funds to my paymaya, there's an error prompted as such "We're sorry, we are not able to process your request, please try again later". What seems to be the problem?

Login to Me Too

Noreenclaire
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get an answer about this? I have thesame problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.