Transfer of funds failed due to insufficient funds

MONTROSE1
New Community Member

I had put in a bank transfer of funds to be added to my PayPal account on February 28 2019 received a notice from PayPal saying they'd be available on the 6th of March 2019, I received another message today from PayPal saying transfer was denied due to insufficient funds. I called my abank,my bank technician said that my balance of my account was $0.00 that PayPal had completed the transfer to PayPal account, but my PayPal balance is showing $0.00, and my bank account balance is $0.00 still. So is the transfer of my $725.00 just out there somewhere floating around. I need answers as soon as possible as to where my money is it's crucial that I need this money to pay my bills with. Please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MONTROSE1 

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call asap, during business hours, west coast time to try and get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.