Transfer money

Yanajana
Contributor
Contributor
Hey there,currently I have issues with transferring money,everytime when I try to transfer money from my bank account or credit card,there appears : "The service is currently unavailable,please try again later". I've been trying since yesterday with the same result. Please anyone knows what is going on? Thank you!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yanajana 

Again why do you need to?

I have been a buyer on paypal for over 20 years and NEVER have funds in my paypal balance on my personal account.

Paypal take from any linked and confirmed bank account or card automatically when you purchase items so again why do you need to add funds?

The only time you have funds in your balance is a refund / being paid by a buyer / or to clear a negative balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yanajana 

I don't think the option to 'add funds' to your paypal account is available in your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Yanajana
Contributor
Contributor
I don't understand! If this service is unavailable in my country,how can I add money to my paypal account then?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yanajana 

Why do you need to?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Yanajana
Contributor
Contributor
I appreciate you trying to help me,but I honestly don't understand to your question. Why do I need to transfer money to the paypal account? I think that's the purpouse of the paypal itself- transfering money,so I'm only asking why is it not possible?
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yanajana 

Again why do you need to?

I have been a buyer on paypal for over 20 years and NEVER have funds in my paypal balance on my personal account.

Paypal take from any linked and confirmed bank account or card automatically when you purchase items so again why do you need to add funds?

The only time you have funds in your balance is a refund / being paid by a buyer / or to clear a negative balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Yanajana
Contributor
Contributor
Now I see,thank you for explaining me the system and how it works,you were right!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.