Transfer money to bank account issues

lemonlime
Contributor
Contributor

G'day - anyone know what to do when you try to transfer money from your Wallet to your bank account when you keep getting a message "Check your details and try again"? The personal details are correct and the bank account is verified. Thanks so much.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Sammylamby1990
Contributor
Contributor

i just worked out what it is!!!

i added my bank, entered the confirm code, even entered my card details and confirmed that as well.. STILL had ‘ check your details’ error message. It’s not because of the bank details.

You have to actually enter how much you want to transfer where it says £0.00 ... it doesn’t seem obvious because there’s like no box to type it in you just have to click on it and type how much you want to transfer 

THEN it should do it.

Haha i have been having this problem for ages, nationwide said paypal was the issue, paypal just said delete your details, re add them and try again. After like 3 months of trying I have done it. 

hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Isom92
Contributor
Contributor
You will need to contact PayPal customer service for them to check the problem within the account. Could be a simple solution. Help links are available on the bottom left of PayPal pages.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lemonlime wrote:
G'day - anyone know what to do when you try to transfer money from your Wallet to your bank account when you keep getting a message "Check your details and try again"? The personal details are correct and the bank account is verified. Thanks so much.

do the information on both account match exactly. Even a letter off will cause a problem. For example if your name on your bank account has a middle initial, your PayPal account name has to have the middle initial.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lemonlime

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then its difficult to help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lemonlime
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much for all your suggestions - I went into the name change area and then said I wanted to transfer the funds and a different style screen came up - which then gave me the option to transfer the funds. I did not change my name as the only difference to my account was the salutation not the spelling of the name. It takes 3-5 days to process but yesterday all I kept getting was a message to 'check my details and try again'.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Sammylamby1990
Contributor
Contributor

i just worked out what it is!!!

i added my bank, entered the confirm code, even entered my card details and confirmed that as well.. STILL had ‘ check your details’ error message. It’s not because of the bank details.

You have to actually enter how much you want to transfer where it says £0.00 ... it doesn’t seem obvious because there’s like no box to type it in you just have to click on it and type how much you want to transfer 

THEN it should do it.

Haha i have been having this problem for ages, nationwide said paypal was the issue, paypal just said delete your details, re add them and try again. After like 3 months of trying I have done it. 

hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

Mortixia
Contributor
Contributor

@Sammylamby1990 - you were absolutely spot on!!! It worked 🙂
Login to Me Too

upVnastar
Contributor
Contributor
Awesome!! Thank you! I was stressed out for a week not knowing why it wouldn’t work 🙌
Login to Me Too

wrs200790

I have transfer my money from Paypal account to my bank account on 30th of June 2020. I got an email from Paypal "You asked us to transfer xxx Rp IDR from PayPal to your bank account, and we're processing it now. It usually takes 2-4 business days for transfers like this to go through, so you should see the money in your bank account by 3 July 2020." But, I didn't receive my money yet. Please help what I have to do? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.