Transfer money problem

sandman4
New Community Member

I have $50 in my account. On the transfer screen it won't allow me to enter a dollar amount. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hi, sandman4. Welcome to the PayPal Community! Being able to transfer money out of your PayPal account is a definite concern! I hope the situation is resolved at this time, but here's some information that I hope will be helpful.

It may be that PayPal's Security System needs you to complete some additional steps before allowing a withdrawal. Please check the status of your bank account or card to see if it's confirmed. Please check the Secure Message Center and Resolution Center for any notifications indicating there's a request for more information. Requests will need to be addressed before transfers may be completed.

If none of this applies, please log out of everything on your computer, delete the cookies and temporary internet files, re-start your system and then try again. Please make only one attempt to complete a transaction or other action since the System might interpret multiple failed attempts as an indication of a security issue.

I hope this is helpful. If further assistance is needed, please contact Customer Service via phone, Facebook or Twitter. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.