Transfer money from paypal to bank account fails

ainhoa11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I have tried many times to transfer the money from my paypal account to my bank account. However every time I get this error: 

There’s a problem

Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction.

I tried contacting the customer service many times, the best i get is "wait 48 or 72hrs and try again" because the transaction might have been cancelled due to security reasons. But I wait for a few days and try again and I always get that error.

The bank account was confirmed (got the 0.01 transaction with a code which I then entered in the paypal bank account details to confirm it).

I don't know how to fix this problem and apparently neither does the customer service center.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Fitz2
New Community Member

I'm also experiencing this error, I've been trying for the last week to transfer money to my bank, but am unable to. The 72 hour timeframe expired yesterday, and today I attempted again to complete the task that I tried to complete *last week*. 

It's a good thing I don't need this money for food or rent. This is unacceptable. 

Login to Me Too

ainhoa11
Contributor
Contributor

I can see there are a few people with this same problem. Anyone has any clue as to why? Is this a sitewide issue?

I am getting 0 help from customer service. Has anyone managed to escalate to get more technical help or talk to someone knowledgeable on the phone?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ainhoa11 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.