Transfer money from PayPal to bank account

gabipastrana
New Community Member

Hi,

I've sent money from my PayPal 3 days ago to my bank account before confirm the bank account.

I confirmed the account in PayPal yesterday. Will it affect the transferring time or will be the same 3-5 working days?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gabipastrana

It should be ok as long as your paypal account name and your bank account name match.

But if for any reason it fails then the funds should bounce back to your balance normally within 14 days.

If they don't complete or bounce then contact customer services after that 14 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gabipastrana

It should be ok as long as your paypal account name and your bank account name match.

But if for any reason it fails then the funds should bounce back to your balance normally within 14 days.

If they don't complete or bounce then contact customer services after that 14 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

yoyo63
New Community Member
But not from debit card.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yoyo63

No one mentioned debit cards, OP is from Ireland and you can only withdraw to a bank account in Ireland.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Cuteysongbird
New Community Member
So it means after the paypal was completed to transfer into bank account you need to wait another 5-7 days from the bank again?my case was yesterday paypal completed the transaction but somehow the money was still not in my bank account. That means you need to wait 5-7 days again to the bank to confirmed the transaction?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.