Transfer money from PayPal Prepaid Master Card to PayPal Account?

sisamagrooter
Contributor
Contributor

How do I transfer money from my PayPal Prepaid Mastercard to my PayPal Accuont?   I know how to transfer from PayPal  Accunt to Prepaid Mastercard just dont know how to do it in reverse!

Please help.  Thank you in advance for your time!

Sincerely,

sisamagrooter

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

X_TR_X
New Community Member

They will in the near future you people are impatient.

Login to Me Too

Pazako
Contributor
Contributor
This question was posted two years ago (and I'm still following it) and they've made no statement about wanting to implement this feature.
Login to Me Too

jeremiahd
New Community Member

I managed to transfer money to my paypal by requesting money from myself, using a different email address (if that matters). I then didn't log into paypal and paid my PayPal account with my Pre-paid card. Worked. Shutting down the prepaid account now. Lol.

Login to Me Too

Morgan90
New Community Member
The problem with me is, I accidentally transferred my money from my PayPal account to my prepaid card. And I don't have this card anymore so I can't do the request money and pay with my card thing 😬😬 I lost the card & I'm worried if someone found it they'll use it and I just put $150 on it!! I thought I was transferring to my new PayPal business MasterCard/debit card that I have. I didn't know there was a difference. Idk what to do but I'm so worried!!
Login to Me Too

Pazako
Contributor
Contributor
If your card was linked to your PayPal (which I think is mandatory), you can go to PayPal-Prepaid.com and log in. Close your account and a check will be delivered to your address on file (I think it costs 1$). If you need any help, PayPal customer service is excellent, call them up.
Login to Me Too

Jose215green
I just did the same thing tonight thinking it was going on my new card 😡
Login to Me Too

Curacao86
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

So, basicly this happened!

You are using one PayPal account.

You made an account with another e-mail address!

You added your Virtual PrePaid Card to the 2nd account!

You requested money with 1st account from the 2nd account!

Because you did not had any money on your 2nd PayPal account you paid the 1st account's request with the 2nd one PrePaid card.

So, you have your money from your "Virtual Prepaid Card" right?

E,

Login to Me Too

laholly
New Community Member

@jeremiahd wrote:

I managed to transfer money to my paypal by requesting money from myself, using a different email address (if that matters). I then didn't log into paypal and paid my PayPal account with my Pre-paid card. Worked. Shutting down the prepaid account now. Lol.

that worked perfectly!

Login to Me Too

smartin55
New Community Member

The whole reason I bought this PAYPAL prepay card is so that I could instantly load money to my paypal account and my daughter could buy stuff online, without having wait for money to transer to my paypal account. I find it VERY misleading!!!!! 😞

Login to Me Too

Nicksivas
Contributor
Contributor
This is the only reason I have a prepaid card I pay 4.00/mth!!!! I cannot transfer money to PayPal even though it's paypal.........c'mon ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.