Transfer money from PayPal Prepaid Master Card to PayPal Account?

sisamagrooter
Contributor
Contributor

How do I transfer money from my PayPal Prepaid Mastercard to my PayPal Accuont?   I know how to transfer from PayPal  Accunt to Prepaid Mastercard just dont know how to do it in reverse!

Please help.  Thank you in advance for your time!

Sincerely,

sisamagrooter

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

Apprentice333
Contributor
Contributor

broussard77
Contributor
Contributor
Near future, huh? 3 years later and still waiting. Good call.
Login to Me Too

Apprentice333
Contributor
Contributor
nope. doesn't work. Paypal (account) doesn't recognize Bancorp (paypal prepaid mastercard) as a legitimate bank
Login to Me Too

sdmf74
Contributor
Contributor

I tried this but every time it returns an error and will not let me link my prepaid paypal with the bancorp info so that I can transfer money from my prepaid paypal account to my regular paypal account? Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too

Wiirecover
Don't buy prepaid card to put money on your PayPal debt card. You won't have access to your money you won't be able to use card till you provide them with government mail ie ssi award snap benefit award letter, disability and so on. They are using my money interest free. I should be compensated for every day I can not spend my cash and I should be refunded for the purchase of the card I could not use.
Login to Me Too

Wiirecover
Don't buy the card period.
Login to Me Too

Aprilhuff08
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to transfer money from my PayPal credit card to a separate prepaid mastercard does anyone know how to do Tha?
Login to Me Too

Netty2006
Contributor
Contributor

There's 2 ways to get the money into your account without waiting 2 days.

One way to get the funds into your PayPal account instantly, is to go to rite aid (or what ever location you use to load your PayPal account), use the PayPal app to load funds and use the PayPal MasterCard to pay for the amount. You still have to pay the fee which is around $4.  So basically open PayPal app > click manage balance  > Add money > select add cash at store > Select retailer > go to retailer you selected have them scan the bar code > pay with PayPal MasterCard.

The next way you'll need a separate email address. Open PayPal app > request money > enter the amount your requesting (the amount you want off the card)> enter the email your requesting from ( your second email that is not associated with your PayPal account) > open the email and follow the link > pay as guest > enter the card information (your PayPal MasterCard) > send money and viola money is into your PayPal account.

BUT you're ( the seller requesting money) still paying the fee which is around $4. Hope that helps!

Login to Me Too

sdmf74
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I figured it out but it costed nearly $25! This is bull I shouldnt have to pay that much to buy their stupid netspend debit card, pay the monthly fee for a one time use and then pay another $14+ to deposit it into my paypal account, Im not happy with paypal!!!

They should at least allow you to send money to yourself through paypal.me or another way. I dont mind paying a fee but thats robbery!

Login to Me Too

rmrhodes92
New Community Member

Alright this is completely possible to do. 

Just takes a work around.

Step 1 - Have another email not associated with Paypal - to start with.

Step 2 - Send a money request from your Paypal to this email address in the amount you want to withdraw (keep in mind you are going to get charged a fee as the seller so expect a $5.00 charge or more.

Step 3 - Go to email where you sent money request

Step 4 - Click on the link sent and put in your card details for your Paypal Prepaid Debit Card (checkout as Guest)

Step 5 - Transfer the money, pay the money request.

This process will bring money from your Prepaid Card - to your Paypal account. (Unfortunatley you pay fees because it's Paypal, but it's an easy quick way to do it.)

Hope this helps, and cheers!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.