Transfer money between 2 paypal accounts with zero commission

fazaron
Contributor
Contributor

I want to transfer money from the balance of my paypal account to my son's paypal account with zero commission from paypal.

I know this is possible because it is in between family and paypal agree to do it without commission.

I can not find how to setup this option.

Help please

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @fazaron,

Thank you for your post! If you're sending a balance-funded payment from your account to another person's account in the same country, there will be no fees as long as the payment is a Friends and Family payment and not a Goods and Services payment. This is fine for transfers to family members. When you begin the payment, you should get to select that you're sending to a trusted friend or family member, or that setting might already be enabled for that payment.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

fazaron
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for the answer.

you wrote: "you should get to select that you're sending to a trusted friend or family member"

this is exactly what I cannot find where to select it.

Can you show me please?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi again, Fazaron.

We would advise that you try this on a computer or laptop and it should show you the two options when sending a payment.

When you click 'Send Money', you will see an option to send a payment for goods/services or a payment for friends/family. You need to select the option for friends/family to send the funds to your son.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.