Transfer funds to bank account is not functioning.

saltwaterchurch
New Community Member

Every month we transfer funds from paypal to bank account.  It has been non functional all week as screen does not offer 'from' and 'transfer to' options.  How can I move the money?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Great advice, @sharpiemarker! If the issue persists after clearing your cache and restarting, please try using https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds instead. This link is not currently integrated into the PayPal experience; therefore, it could be removed from our platform at any time. While it’s active, however, that link often works when the website is giving users issues. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@saltwaterchurch wrote:

Every month we transfer funds from paypal to bank account.  It has been non functional all week as screen does not offer 'from' and 'transfer to' options.  How can I move the money?

Try clearing your browser cache and restarting device.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Great advice, @sharpiemarker! If the issue persists after clearing your cache and restarting, please try using https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds instead. This link is not currently integrated into the PayPal experience; therefore, it could be removed from our platform at any time. While it’s active, however, that link often works when the website is giving users issues. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.