Transfer funds not working and no one is answering the phone at PP

ffh
Contributor
Contributor

I have done as requested to remove limits.  The bank account was verified.  An email was received confirming this.  I attempted to input the SSN.  Nothing worked.

Please help.   I have funds that I am trying to transfer to the linked account.  Nothing works.  

I have been on hold now for 1:30 hours.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sierrajb
New Community Member

I'm in the same boat.  I NEED to transfer money to my bank asap.  Tried several times, and I'm on hold right now...waiting for 36 minutes so far.  Come on, PayPal...a little help, please?

Login to Me Too

nicholai1
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! Ridiculous!

Login to Me Too

sierrajb
New Community Member

I doubt if anyone from PayPal ever visits this community forum.  It's likely a place for us all to vent and offer "counseling" to one another.  The people at Paypal obviously care more about our money than they care about the customers.

Login to Me Too

kourtneydavis19
Contributor
Contributor
Same here been on hold on and ogf for hours for 3 days now I need my money ASAP i emailed support no response yet as soon as I get my money out I'm so done paypal gets more and more frustrating every time I use it , i can send momey to my wife's PayPal account but neither of us can transfer to our bank as we always have ,we both get unable to complete transaction try again later
Login to Me Too

sierrajb
New Community Member

I'm not very impressed with PayPal right now, but have no other option but to stay on hold (now over an hour!) and keep sending emails.  

Login to Me Too

ToyHutt
New Community Member

Same boat here, unable to transfer to our Wells Fargo account.  My wife & I are both self-employed and we have bills coming due.  I tried Paypal support on Twitter and got the classic:

"Hi there, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide me with your PayPal email address so that we can assist you further. Awaiting your response. Thank you. ^PT"

It's not an individual account issue Paypal, so don't run us through the "have you cleared your cache or tried another browser" nonsense.  Just own up to it and give us an ETA for peats sake.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.