Transfer fund unsuccessful to my newly linked debit card

DJwyn
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, i have a new debit card (second linked card) linked to my paypal. The linking process had no problems and I have entered the 4 digit (pp **** code). After notified that my new card is now linked, i then processed a “transfer fund” to my newly liked debit card. The transfer was not successful. It advised me to try again later. I have been repeating the transfer for 2 days now and still get the same result. Why is this? I haven’t had this problem with my first linked debit card. Philippines
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Callie

Hi @DJwyn

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to hear of the issues you've run into receiving your money. You can find more information on why your transfer did not clear here. If you need further assistance, you can always reach out to our customer support through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

DJwyn
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Callie, Thank you for addressing my issue. However, After reading your statement I checked both my card and paypal infos. So far all info match. Paypal’s temporary charge of Php100 was successfully credited back to my card a few days after i entered that 4 digit code (pp****). This is paypal’s way to verify the linking process right? Since the temporary charge has returned to my card, that means my card is successfully linked right? So why am I still not able to transfer funds from my paypal to my card? It always says “We’re sorry. We’re not able to process your request right now. Please try again later” Why is this?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi again @DJwyn

It sounds like you may be hitting our internal security. This can happen from time to time as PayPal's number one priority is the safety and security of our customers. At this point, we'd want to take a closer look into this.To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through one of the ways mentioned above. They can assist you further. 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.