Transfer from bank acct.to cash card still pending but funds removed frm bank

Ktkat723
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred some money from my bank account to my paypal cash card and the transaction is pending on paypal, but my bank account shows the transfer was completed. Where is my money and why is it pending on paypal, but not my bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Ktkat723
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so I know I'm replying to my own question, but I'm now more informed about how it works and wanted to provide the information so that others who maybe wondering the same thing will also be informed. I didn't realize at the time that there was a 3-5 day wait period for bank transfers to complete. The money may be deducted from the bank's end and be pending on the paypal end. It takes 5 days, usually, for my transfer to complete from bank to paypal. Transferring from paypal to bank however can be done much faster. There's an instant option with a small fee or a slower, free option. There lol. Hope that helps someone new as well!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Ktkat723
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so I know I'm replying to my own question, but I'm now more informed about how it works and wanted to provide the information so that others who maybe wondering the same thing will also be informed. I didn't realize at the time that there was a 3-5 day wait period for bank transfers to complete. The money may be deducted from the bank's end and be pending on the paypal end. It takes 5 days, usually, for my transfer to complete from bank to paypal. Transferring from paypal to bank however can be done much faster. There's an instant option with a small fee or a slower, free option. There lol. Hope that helps someone new as well!
Login to Me Too

Disno
New Community Member

I am so frustrated.  How do I remove funds without PayPal taking a cut

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.