Transfer complete- money don’t show up in my bank account

Georgiana89
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I transferred funds from my paypal balance to my bank account and it shows on my account as ‘completed’. However, when I check my bank account for the funds they don’t show up, even though it passed 5 days and PayPal told me to wait 14 days for the funds to appear and if no to write them again to initiate a trace. I made 3 transfers 2 directly to bank account and 1 instant transfer and i got no money It never ever happened that to me and i use PayPal since a long time I’m desperate and I really don’t know what to do to get my money back because is about thousands€ Plz help me with advices Thanks in advance 🙏 #banktransfer #complete #money #missing
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Georgiana89 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Georgiana89
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I’m from Romania
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.