Transfer PayPal to Cash Card

Temp20201201o
New Community Member

I have an app on my phone called “Cash” and they send u a Visa card in the mail and that card can be used at any bank. But when I try to transfer PayPal balance to my Cash Card account it says “unable to process this request right now try again later” and it’s been doing this for multiple days.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Temp20201201o

Transferring funds from PayPal to linked debit cards is available only for eligible debit cards. It sounds like your debit card is not eligible.

PayPal offers their own Cash debit card.

The PayPal Cash debit card is directly linked to your PayPal account. There is no need to transfer funds to the Cash card, the Cash card uses your PayPal balance as the funding method. The PayPal Cash card is no cost and there is no monthly fee.

Here is a PayPal link with details on the Cash card.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/cash-card

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Temp20201201o

Transferring funds from PayPal to linked debit cards is available only for eligible debit cards. It sounds like your debit card is not eligible.

PayPal offers their own Cash debit card.

The PayPal Cash debit card is directly linked to your PayPal account. There is no need to transfer funds to the Cash card, the Cash card uses your PayPal balance as the funding method. The PayPal Cash card is no cost and there is no monthly fee.

Here is a PayPal link with details on the Cash card.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/cash-card

Login to Me Too

scholesco
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the help!
Login to Me Too

Tripps
Contributor
Contributor
I just linked my Cash App card to my PayPal. I was then able to transfer my balance from my PayPal to my Cash App card. No issues, went through immediately.
Login to Me Too

TwinCosmetics
Contributor
Contributor

I've transferred money to my cash app before with no issues but now its giving me the same error you received

Login to Me Too

18babygirl90
It isn't going through on my end
Login to Me Too

Paisley1094
Contributor
Contributor
I find it troubling that many have said they were able to do this transfer with no problems in the past and the reply is advertising the PayPal cash card so heavily which leads me to believe that it was only made unavailable because of the PayPal cash card in order to make people more likely to order the PayPal cash card. Thank you for clearing that up but I still find it kind of dirty because some people need their money on their cashapp card. Seems a little passive aggressive to me. 🤷‍♀️
Login to Me Too

TwinCosmetics
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not new to PayPal I've sent money to my cash app card in the past with no issues. I went to do a instant transfer to receive a payment and I'm getting an unable to process this request right now try again later error. Does anyone know why?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.