Transfer Money From/To Not Populated

KarenF44
Contributor
Contributor

I have successfully completed PayPal transfers to my bank account, which is a already confirmed account, in the past. I have tried for the past few days to enter a new transfer. I select "Transfer Money" and it takes me to the From/To selection screen. Neither the From nor the To is populated with any information so I can not request my transfer. What am I doing incorrectly?  I have done this before and never ever had an issue.

Thanks!

Karen

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi KarenF44,

Oh no! This sounds like a website issue. I would advise clearing your cache and cookies, checking to see if the browser is up to date, and trying a different browser. I hope you're able to complete the transfer soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi KarenF44,

Oh no! This sounds like a website issue. I would advise clearing your cache and cookies, checking to see if the browser is up to date, and trying a different browser. I hope you're able to complete the transfer soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

KarenF44
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much!!!  I was trying to do the transfer using Mozilla Firefox when I was having the issue. After reading your response I tried it using Microsoft Edge and it worked perfectly Heart

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.