Transfer Help

DivineNurturanc
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a transfer that shows as available but when I hit the transfer button to transfer to my bank account nothing happens. I am still on hold on the telephone. This is taking forever!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

labaines

I was on hold for half hour and had to hang up. Will be calling back soon if I don't see a resolution

Login to Me Too

badrock
Contributor
Contributor

Same here fixing to call

Login to Me Too

Terryr5
Contributor
Contributor

I think after reading all these reports here, I think the money transfer option is down. It is amazing to me that anymore Paypal takes forever to answer calls. It did not use to be that way. I am on hold now forever. Our time evidently means nothing to them.

Login to Me Too

DrBB
Contributor
Contributor

Don't bother calling... you'll be on hold for over an hour, disconnected, or they'll just tell you "they're working on it"!! It's a known issue and has been going on for hours and hours with no follow-up to customers. It's also all over the web: http://downdetector.com/status/paypal, but the PayPal Status page: https://www.paypal-status.com/product/production claims it's "Operational." 

Dear moderators - please give us an update on accessing OUR money!

Login to Me Too

highlandirish
New Community Member

Same here.  I tried calling and was simply disconnected while being transferred!  But I'm betting that they are fully aware of the issue and have their techs on it.  Will simply try again later today.  Trying to talk to someone -- or just get someone on the phone at this point will most likely only raise blood pressure.  

Login to Me Too

countrygrl715
New Community Member

i'm currently on hold due to the inability to transfer funds to my bank account. If this is a technical issue, I'm sure there are thousands or more of us who are trying to do the same thing. We are all calling and they are working on it, I'm sure.

Login to Me Too

Terryr5
Contributor
Contributor

I finally hung up since I saw that it is not just me and that we all are just going to have to wait for them to fix it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.