Transfer Fund - Sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again later.

BOBZ1
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot transfer money from my wallet to bank account and this has been happening for the last 3 days. I am angry PayPal hold your funds for up to 21 days and when you get them you cannot transfer money to your bank account. I have used PayPal to pay for purchases on EBay since this time so obviously there is no problem there . I am a bit suspicious about all this and it seems to be a regular occurrence judging by previous posts.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MichaelHF
Contributor
Contributor

When selling on ebay, The money will be on hold until the customer receive the item and three days from delivery the funds will be released.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BOBZ1

Have you withdrawn funds from your paypal account before?

Only if they are no longer pending as you have intimated then what happens when you click to withdraw?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BOBZ1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , I haven’t for several months .My funds were held for 2 weeks which I understand but now are clear to transfer and I get a message saying not all information is correct. Will I have to be patient and wait for a while for this stage to clear as I am only selling on EBay occasionally. Any advice would be appreciated
Login to Me Too

BOBZ1
Contributor
Contributor

I think I have figured it out , I was paid on 22nd of Nov and my 21 days is not up until 13th Dec hopefully after that I can transfer balance. I wish you could get information out of PayPal instead of automated replies not explaining anything.  One more sale to go on EBay and then I will keep clear of PayPal and EBay and their  Bull***t waiting weeks for your money to clear >>>>>>>>

Login to Me Too

BOBZ1
Contributor
Contributor

Used an alternative link to transfer money to bank account i found on a post from this site . I am sick of EBay and PayPal it is easy to buy using these sites but selling is a nightmare , money put on hold links not working etc. I am going to Gumtree.........................

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.