Transaction denial

sraa
Contributor
Contributor
I try to send money to a friend,but the whole amount is declined. I could only send part of it. The bank says there is no problem or limit with my account.What should I do? Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Go into the Wallet section of your profile, and you should be able to add a bank account / debit card / credit card there.
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Is your account fully verified / confirmed?

Login to Me Too

sraa
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply.I don't know if my account is fully confirmed.How do I check that and change if needed?
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
You should be able to see it from your dashboard or profile overview.

Have you gone through the progress of adding a bank account and debit/credit card to your PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

sraa
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately, I don't see anything like that in my profile. Only photo, addresses,account options,email etc. There is something like changing to a business account,but I am not a businessman.
Login to Me Too
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Go into the Wallet section of your profile, and you should be able to add a bank account / debit card / credit card there.
Login to Me Too

sraa
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks again for your help.Problem is solved - the stupid bank accountant who I talked to yesterday, gave me wrong information about my dayly limit. So today I talked with a different one and he explained me everything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.