Transaction & withdrawal completed, but no money arrived at my account

aug11
Contributor
Contributor

I have been waiting for more than 4 months and sent billions of mails to CS -> no progress and no answers at all after Dec 2018. Because the transaction status is "completed" I can't open the case in resolution. So now seems like there's no ways whatsoever to get PayPal give me my hard earned money. Can please someone help me to resolve this problem? Here is the mail I sent yesterday: "A friend wired 471.08 USD (transaction number) on November 6, 2018. Yes, it is a very long time ago. On Dec. 23 you emailed me that the payment I received "was made without the account holder's permission, or was the result of a transaction error". When I told you that, she said, she'll contact you and verify. Until today March 6, 2019 the review on the transaction hasn't result anything. The transaction wasn't even a selling/buying transaction, I lent her money while she was in Bali, Indonesia. It is her debt and I need my money NOW. Did the sender really denied permission for said transaction? Please answer asap, as I have sent you billions of mail and zero answers from you. I will need clarifications, solid statement and proven document from PayPal to sue the sender aka fraud. Please be attentive to this case and provide me with your world class customer service."

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aug11 

It sounds as though your friend disputed payment or it was flagged as fraudulent or made in error by PayPal. No one in the forums can access your account so you'll need to speak with customer service to review this for you:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

aug11
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for replying. Yes, I've planned to call CS first thing on Monday. I wish that way, they will finally take things seriously. So far everything looks like monkey business for me. Emails should be more than enough for a digital based company like PayPal. I'll keep you posted and wish me luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.