Top up from local bank to Paypal was not reflected

KennyTheLord
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred fund from my local bank to Paypal balance a couple of times earlier this year and it worked.

However, the recent top up does not seem to work. The fund transfer was done in 04-Aug-2020 and 15 calendar days are gone now. The top up amount still does not show. I believe there is something wrong either with the banks (it's between Bank of China & Bank of America) or PayPal. I tried to use the message center to contact the Paypal customer service but they are not very helpful (asking me to provide more details without explicitly saying what details were needed, and then ask me to check if the top up comes already). I am not sure if this is because of COVID-19 situation.

Am I the only one suffering this? Did I miss some important notification about the possible delay in handling of top up? Should I open a case to the bank to investigate? Or I should believer the Paypal customer service will follow through?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.