Top up balance from own bank account not received

adam2421
Contributor
Contributor

I have transferred money to top up my PayPal balance 11 calendar days ago, from the same bank account that is linked to my PayPal. I believe I have followed the instructions on https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/addmoney/topup. My country is Hungary, the instructions directed me to transfer to a specific Hungarian bank account of PayPal, and a Transfer ID for my transfer. I did so. The amount has not arrived to my PayPal balance. What should I do to clarify why this did not work? How can I get my money back?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dani

Hi @adam2421,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums. I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with getting funds transferred into your PayPal account. To best assist you, I would suggest reaching out to customer support directly. You can do so with any of the available options found here: Contact Customer Service

I hope this helps to resolve your situation.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.