Top Up transaction still pending

JimcatNJ
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account showed a negative balance due to my mistakenly making a payment from a no longer active credit card.

I made a transfer from my bank account to top up the account. However, this was three days ago and I am still seeing that negative balance, and my top-up transaction is still listed as "Pending".

Why is this happening? How can I get it fixed?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Razar45
Contributor
Contributor
I have this too. Did you get an answer to this?
Login to Me Too

Danaaa
New Community Member
Mine has been pending for almost a week now. I’m getting nervous about it
Login to Me Too

Kristenz
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this issue as well. I topped up bc Ebay refunded a buyer after I had already moved the money to my account. This caused a negative balance. I added money to my paypal account and it has been pending for a week, but cleared my bank account immediately. Has anyone had resolution yet? Thx!

Login to Me Too

TBS70
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem - have tried chat and they say already refunded the buyer - buyer is saying no money yet.  I can't stand the chat resolution center.  Tried calling, and get the we can't resolve your issue and hang up.  They don't even know why I'm calling.  Customer service at level zero.

Login to Me Too

Cylv
New Community Member
Same here! My negative balance is resolved, but the payment is still pending. What is happening?
Login to Me Too

ShiroOni
New Community Member

Currently its 10/08/2020 It has been over a week now. I am unable to withdraw or purchase the money in my Pay pal wallet. I am still able to receive cash but i cant send it to other pay pal users.

Login to Me Too

isaaclangat035
Contributor
Contributor

Can it be our Paypal account is on hold?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.