To add money on my PayPal account

Anelin
Contributor
Contributor

They are more options how to add money on your PayPal account, but I need help about PayPal Cash option, where I can do this ? On PayPal website I see only CMS Pharmacy and others like this, but this places is not available in my city and maybe in my country, I can add money with PayPal cash fron this places or from where I like, because in my city I have big markets like KAM Market,MISA and others.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anelin

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anelin
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anelin

You can't add funds to your paypal balance in your country, you can only 'fund' those purchases via a linked card.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.