There were a few errors in retrieving your data. Please retry after a few minutes

gthalasis
New Community Member

With changing card in paypal i receive "There were a few errors in retrieving your data. Please retry after a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience"

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

ras01ny
New Community Member
Been trying to resolve this issue for about a month now. But I keel getting this message
Login to Me Too

JaroslavMa
Contributor
Contributor

I am gettings this error message for more than a week when i try to open "my wallet" or trying to withdraw my money. I am sure its not related to user account, my both (personal and bussiness) accounts are affected.

Its a shame. As I see here in forum a lot of users have this problem and Paypal still did nothing and if someone get reply, its just stupid general answer like "did you try delete cookies?" ... It doesnt matter the browser.

Login to Me Too

JaroslavMa
Contributor
Contributor

here is another thread with the same problem:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Money/Wallet-doesnt-open/td-p/2071597

When I click "My Wallet" or "Withdraw" then I got error message (and I am redirected to URL: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/flow/error?type=dataRetrieval)

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Tennie
Contributor
Contributor

i have this problem too ...still don't know how to fix it

Login to Me Too

gothamcitu

For me, I had this problem because I had negative six dollars in my account. As soon as I paid that back, the message went away

Login to Me Too

Renny_Maniquis
New Community Member
I’ve been having the same issue! I’m starting to believe that CapitalOne is only doing it so you can pay for their Instant. This is absolutely disgusting. PayPal better do something about this...
Login to Me Too

Temp20201219
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar issue that seemed to resolve itself once I verified my email adress.

Login to Me Too

aurellyaPutri
Contributor
Contributor

yes. i got this problem too. paypal better do something about this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.