There’s nothing to transfer right now- Try again when you have a PayPal balance.

waterslidebread
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I seem to have a problem with transferring foreign currency to my bank. My PayPal balance is fully in EUR at the moment. There was some USD in it a few days ago that I was able to transfer out, but it doesn't seem like it's giving me the option to transfer EUR to my bank, something I've done a lot of times before. My friend is also having the same problem and was able to get some USD out today but not his EUR. Is this a problem with my account being limited (I haven't verified with SSN), or is this a bug they're having, or something else? Thanks 😊 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cariann77
Contributor
Contributor

Instead of trying to transfer it directly to your bank, choose the transfer to Pay Pal balance option and then transfer it to your bank. Do the account set up and then transfer it. It was a quick and easy fix for me. I spent over an hour on the phone with customer service today, talked to two others yesterday and not one of them suggested that I try that. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.