There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal so they can help you right away.

Davidkalidas
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason i am now unable to send or withdraw any of my Monday. This is the error i am getting when i try to send money. 

There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact paypal so they can help you right away.

Anyone have an idea why this is happening? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Dian

Hey Davidkalidas, 

Thank you for posting your question here. 

From the information you have given us I think that there might be a limitation on the account that is preventing you from using the account or accessing the balance. 

I would advise going to the 'resolution centre' and to check if we are asking you for information. When we have received all the requested information we will review this and we will send you an update by email in regards to the account. 

I hope everything will be resolved soon so you can use our service again. 

Dian

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

PayPal_Dian

Hey Davidkalidas, 

Thank you for posting your question here. 

From the information you have given us I think that there might be a limitation on the account that is preventing you from using the account or accessing the balance. 

I would advise going to the 'resolution centre' and to check if we are asking you for information. When we have received all the requested information we will review this and we will send you an update by email in regards to the account. 

I hope everything will be resolved soon so you can use our service again. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

Davidkalidas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dian, 

You are correct, it is to do with account limitation. I have worked with on the required documents and i am happy to say that the issue has already been resolved.

Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too

KaveriSetia
Contributor
Contributor
What exactly did you do to resolve it ?
Login to Me Too

JuanF2407
Contributor
Contributor
How long for PayPal to fixing your account? And how to get your account back
Login to Me Too

Ho do I change my personal information?
Login to Me Too

yoyaphilippines
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem but when I go to the "Resolution Center" page, there is nothing showing up?

No case, errors, nothing...

I need help please, this has been going on for over 7 months now.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Goodheart20201
Contributor
Contributor
Please I need you to help me get my funds from PayPal it’s over 180 days and still the money can’t be withdrawal from the PayPal balance thank you
Login to Me Too

yoyaphilippines
Contributor
Contributor

I have the EXACT same problem and there is no indication of ANY LIMITATION in my account. Nothing either on the Resolution Center page??

I tried to contact Paypal thru the messaging system but I am never able to get an AGENT available to help me. When I called them, they told me that they could not do anything and that I had to contact an agent via the messaging system (same problem) NO AGENTS AVAILABLE!

When finally I was able to chat with someone on Facebook Messenger, they told me to upload documents for them, I did but never got an answer back from them (6 months). I checked my emails every day and Junk mail as well. NOTHING!!!! No follow up.... nothing.....

I am now very frustrated and I do not know what to do at this point. I am tired of chasing Paypal to get my funds back.

Login to Me Too

Alpha1607

Same thing here. No case. No documents needed. I got everything up to date and verified.

Still got the issue.

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.