cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal so they can help you right away.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal so they can help you right away.

For some reason i am now unable to send or withdraw any of my Monday. This is the error i am getting when i try to send money. 

There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact paypal so they can help you right away.

Anyone have an idea why this is happening? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal so they can help you right a...

Hey Davidkalidas, 

Thank you for posting your question here. 

From the information you have given us I think that there might be a limitation on the account that is preventing you from using the account or accessing the balance. 

I would advise going to the 'resolution centre' and to check if we are asking you for information. When we have received all the requested information we will review this and we will send you an update by email in regards to the account. 

I hope everything will be resolved soon so you can use our service again. 

Dian

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal so they can help you right a...

Hey Davidkalidas, 

Thank you for posting your question here. 

From the information you have given us I think that there might be a limitation on the account that is preventing you from using the account or accessing the balance. 

I would advise going to the 'resolution centre' and to check if we are asking you for information. When we have received all the requested information we will review this and we will send you an update by email in regards to the account. 

I hope everything will be resolved soon so you can use our service again. 

Dian

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Dian, 

You are correct, it is to do with account limitation. I have worked with on the required documents and i am happy to say that the issue has already been resolved.

Thank you very much!

Highlighted
Contributor

What exactly did you do to resolve it ?
Highlighted
Contributor

How long for PayPal to fixing your account? And how to get your account back
Highlighted

Ho do I change my personal information?