There's a problem transferring funds from PayPal to Bank.

Note78
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone assist me?
My bank is still good to receive funds and isn't able to reach the limit but I can't transfer my funds from Paypal to my Bank.

I tried reducing the amount to the smallest possible that I can transfer but the error still says the same.

This is what the error says.

- "There's a problem. Right now, we're not able to transfer the funds to your bank."

Can anyone assist me?

This is the 3rd time that this happens to me. And it's a frustrating experience on my end to encounter this for the 3rd time.

My bank information, and name are all correct and I can't think of any reason why I am experiencing this damn thing for the third time.
I am trying to remove my card and add it again but the other problem is that I can't remove the card that is currently linked in my account. I don't know why this is happening but this whole lot of process and delay are a waste of time on my end.This is the third time that this happened and this is exhaustingly annoying.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.