There’s a problem Right now, we’re not able to transfer the money to your bank.

Snopp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, dear community, admins, and people! Can you help me with this solution? Last week everything works okay, I cashed out 50 bucks, Yesterday I sold some stuff for PayPal and I receive this error. What I can do? Call them? Can I do a live chat? please!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Snopp,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. Sorry to hear you're running into issues with your transfer to your bank. You may run into that issue from time to time if you have not finished confirming your bank account on your PayPal account. Just in case you need to finish confirming your bank, here's a Help Center article to assist further: How do I confirm my U.S. bank account?

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Kaylassue
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issue and I've already confirmed my bank information. You just give people the run around and it's pretty messed up.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Kaylassue,

Welcome to our Community!

I am sorry to see you are having an issue withdrawing money from your account. If you have already verified your bank, then it might be a security block. Please check the Resolution Centre for any restrictions, if there are none try clearing the cache and cookies on your browser before trying again. If this does not help I would suggest you contact our support directly by email, chat or phone. You can reach them using the details found here.

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.