The "Wallet" it didn't work

Alexandros1
Contributor
Contributor

My card  has expired.

I click "Wallet" at the top of the page, to update my card's expiration date, but it shows me:

""There were a few errors in retrieving your data. Please retry after a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience. Retry""

It shows me this message all the time , when i push "Wallet". What i must do? Please help me 

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

manikos
Contributor
Contributor

Over a week has passed and still it's not working on the desktop environment (same error appears). On the other hand, the app on Android works good.

I asked another friend of mine which has a (Greek) PayPal account (personal, not business) and he can access the Wallet page via the desktop environment with no issues... WTF?

Login to Me Too

Thanos-218
Contributor
Contributor

The same situation here..

Wallet doesn't work! I can't withdraw funds! I can't link cards! I tried the solutions they suggested but didn't work.

I don't want to use the Paypal App.

The TopUp functions works fine! Is it coincidence? 😉

Login to Me Too

Thanos-218
Contributor
Contributor

At this moment "Withdraw funds" doesn't work in Paypal App too..

Login to Me Too

MiltosKordas
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same problem. Im from Greece. I sent them an e-mail and still waiting for a reply......I hope they'll fix it....

Login to Me Too

Thanos-218
Contributor
Contributor

"Withdraw funds" still doesn't work!! For how long will Paypal have our money be trapped?

Login to Me Too

manikos
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone! GOOD NEWS!

I was just been able to access the (brand new) Wallet page via the desktop FF. Please, confirm that you can access it too.

Login to Me Too

Thanos-218
Contributor
Contributor
I still cannot draw my money in my bank account!! This is unacceptable.. and no answer at all
Login to Me Too

Tennie
Contributor
Contributor

i have this problem too ...still don't know how to fix it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.