The bot which is replying to my messages is not smart and cannot understand the case

abdennourtm
Contributor
Contributor

This is my message:

"

Hello! I want to add a US bank account to my PayPal account to easily withdraw funds from my PayPal account to it but I received a message said ( Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later)... blah blah

"

And the reply of the message center was "......the country you are located in does not support the addition of local bank accounts. You may only add a US bank account to your PayPal account. ....."

But I am not asking about local bank account addition. I am asking about US bank account addition.

I am sure it is a bot and not human being because I sent the same message twice and I got the same reply twice after the same time span.

How to contact the support team with guaranteeing that the bot is not the replier. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abdennourtm

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

otago
New Community Member

I agree the email customer service is a joke. definitely bots .it is so difficult to find out even someting realtivelt simple as lifting the recieving limit on my account. they take 2-3 days to reply then give you contradictory answers becauase they havent read the email chain and also in my case in one reply  they directed me to a tab that doesnt exist on my account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.