cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The bot which is replying to my messages is not smart and cannot understand the case

Highlighted

The bot which is replying to my messages is not smart and cannot understand the case

This is my message:

"

Hello! I want to add a US bank account to my PayPal account to easily withdraw funds from my PayPal account to it but I received a message said ( Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later)... blah blah

"

And the reply of the message center was "......the country you are located in does not support the addition of local bank accounts. You may only add a US bank account to your PayPal account. ....."

But I am not asking about local bank account addition. I am asking about US bank account addition.

I am sure it is a bot and not human being because I sent the same message twice and I got the same reply twice after the same time span.

How to contact the support team with guaranteeing that the bot is not the replier. 

2 REPLIES 2
Volunteer Advisor

Re: The bot which is replying to my messages is not smart and cannot understand the case

@abdennourtm

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

Re: The bot which is replying to my messages is not smart and cannot understand the case

I agree the email customer service is a joke. definitely bots .it is so difficult to find out even someting realtivelt simple as lifting the recieving limit on my account. they take 2-3 days to reply then give you contradictory answers becauase they havent read the email chain and also in my case in one reply  they directed me to a tab that doesnt exist on my account