The amount you requested doesn’t cover the fee. Please withdraw more money.

ajay3134
New Community Member

I'm trying to deposit 25.00 into my bank account using the instant option. I am getting an error msg when I try to do so though saying

"The amount you requested doesn’t cover the fee. Please withdraw more money."

What am i not understanding here? I thought the fee was only 1 percent of the transaction.

Is there a minimum I need to withdraw for the instant option?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Thaynes
REALLY!!!! BECAUSE THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! They need to respond so we can get our money out of cyberspace!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

I appreciate you would like a specific response in relation to your issue. Although it sounds like the same issue for all of you, there may be different factors of each PayPal account that is preventing the withdrawals from completing. This will depend on the country, currency, registered bank/card issuer etc. For this reason, we cannot provide a general specific response that will suit you all and as this is a member - member forum only general information is provided. 

If you would like specific information, please reach out to us using the "Help and Contact" tab on the PayPal website. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

carlton1573
Contributor
Contributor

me too please help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.