TRANSFER COMPLETE but THE MONEY HAS NOT REACHED MY BANK ACCOUNT

winterdesu
Contributor
Contributor

I have linked and transferred some amount of money to my bank account but the last time I checked, the money has not reached my bank account. The transfer was completed last week of January. It should have credited to my bank account this time around. It's already the last week of February. What's happening here?. Your help support said that it needs at most 4 - 5 working days to process everything. I have given almost a month but still no progress. 

I need an immediate response. I have waited long enough.

Winterdesu

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @winterdesu,

Transfers from PayPal to your bank typically take 3-5 business days to complete. Once the funds have successfully left your PayPal account and are enroute to your bank, the status of the transfer on PayPal will update to completed, even if the funds are still processing into your bank, as our part in the transfer is completed. Usually, you'll see the transfer in you bank within 24 hours of the "Completed" status on PayPal. Hopefully you've received the transfer by now!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.