TAKING LIBERTIES

Gianetti
Contributor
Contributor

I have already been waiting 3 days for my money from Ebay and now PayPal want to make me wait another 3 days with no money and no food.

Are they taking the **bleep** or what?

I am not going hungry for another 3 days while they **bleep** around with my money.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gianetti 

Is the money subject to 21 day hold? If so, click the transaction to add tracking number or update transaction status to processed or completed and then ask buyer to confirm receipt.

When you sell something, you're considered as conducting business transactions and are held to account similar to a business.

Why is my payment on hold and when will it be available?

How can I release my payment(s) on hold?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Gianetti
Contributor
Contributor

I waited 3 days for my money from Ebay to reach PayPal and I was excited that finally I will receive my money and be able to buy food.

Then PayPal snatch my money from the jaws of my bank and say I can't have it for another 3 days.

This means I will go hungry for the next 3 days as I don't have my money to buy food.

I also have a medical condition that needs me to eat or I could suffer a heart attack and die.

So if PayPal think I am putting my life at risk to wait 3 extra days so they can **bleep** around with my money they better think twice.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gianetti 

1st withdrawal is normally 72 hours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gianetti
Contributor
Contributor

This isn't my first withdrawal it's my 4th and because of PayPal I have had to send my kids to stay with their grandparents because I have no money for food so thanks for that PayPal I don't care about going hungry but I have waited 4 days for my money and as soon as it's almost in my bank account it's stolen away by you thieving rats.

Thank god I dont have to use this rotten company again after this incident.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.