Support fail

PaeFail
Contributor
Contributor

Day 4 of not being able to link bank.  After three days of calling and waiting on hold, finally spoke to someone who said he was unable to resolve issue and told me to wait 48 hours and try again.  Messages in forum being deleted to hide the issue.  

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PaeFail 

If they are removing your posts then its because you keep on posting about the same issue, duplicate posts aren't allowed.

Try updating on the x1 thread you first started.

Paypal have let far worse threads than yours stay on the forum as its hardly a major issue that you are having a problem linking your bank account....try a card instead.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PaeFail
Contributor
Contributor
I post about the same issue because I am still having the same issue. Thanks for your input however, you are not helpful. No kudos for you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PaeFail 

With 22,000k kudos your ''1'' would not make a lot of difference  🤣

I post that comment to encourage users of the forum to leave it for each other.

As i said by all mean post about your problem but stick to 1 thread as per forum rules.

If not you are stopping those that actually NEED help being delayed getting it.

Tut tut, no kudos for you either and you have 0. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PaeFail
Contributor
Contributor

day 5 and paypal unable to give any reason why they are unable to link an account.  loyal paypal customer doing this for years now it has failed.  only response is from the esteemed supporter that defends while offering no real solutions.  epic fail paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.