Storno transaction

Andrealucena
Contributor
Contributor
Hey everyone. I have a problem. On the 12th this month i have received a transaction with a certain amount of money. I transferred the funds to my credit card and today when i checked my card balance i have noticed the same amount of money was missing and on the details of the transaction it was written storno and the paypal details aferent to the transaction on the 12th. How is this possible? I have already checked with the person who sent me the money and she has not requested anything back. I checked with the bank and they tell me it's on paypal end
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ddd12345
New Community Member

Did you find a answer?I happend the same..

I received money from a friend..then i withdraw the money to bank account, that was 5 days ago.

And today the money were missing from the bank account and the same details "storno" etc..

My friend never asked for refound..

Anyone can help us?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Andrealucena and @ddd12345,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.
Your questions are very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.
Intars

Login to Me Too

Andrealucena
Contributor
Contributor
So basically i was told it is a technical issue and the money were issued 2 times to my bank account. Which of course is not the case. Now I am asked to send them the bank statements
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.