Stimulus deposit

Dangiugs20
Contributor
Contributor
This is rediculous. Ok so i received my 2019 tax refund on April 14th at 832 pm MST. I am getting the error message on the irs get my payment tool. I have NOT received my stimulus check yet and of course my mind wont stop thinking of all the negative outcomes. Can someone point me in the right direction. Please and thank you.
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

azhunter81
Contributor
Contributor
Ours was scheduled for the 15th and we still dont have it. PayPal customer service is of no help at all. They said they are not receiving any money from the IRS which is a load of crap.
Login to Me Too

Dangiugs20
Contributor
Contributor
I cant find an answer anywhere either. I need this money ao bad. I hope it comes into the account today.
Login to Me Too

elmeshke
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was scheduled for deposit on 4/30. Did you receive yours yet? When did it finally come in?

Login to Me Too

1FreddieFred
Contributor
Contributor

Mine was scheduled for deposit on April 29th. I've sent messages, made phone calls to no avail. 

Login to Me Too

19Midwest88
Contributor
Contributor

I still didn’t get mine either. I need to get food and pay bills and it seems we are the pawns in PayPal chess game. It’s not fair when IRS and our government is helping us but PayPal refuses to process accordingly.  I get every day same exact answer and it’s not fair. 

Login to Me Too

TrebleClef26
Contributor
Contributor
The irs get my payment tool states my stimulus was deposited on the 15th and I still haven't received it, PayPal doesn't have any answers! I am frustrated and seriously feel like I'm being scammed or something by PayPal and I can't find answers from PayPal period! This isn't right we as Americans are going through enough without worrying about where our money is.. Any suggestions
Login to Me Too

Savbull82
Contributor
Contributor
I'm going thru the same thing who can we call
Login to Me Too

SoCalMoe
Contributor
Contributor

Call The State of CALIFORNIA where they have their HQ .  Im not going to lie had their HQ been in southern CA ie L.A. everyone would of got paid

Login to Me Too

GarageDave
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem. Spent all day chatting with an idiot that couldn't give me a straight answer. All I could find out was 3 to 5 business days. So I uploaded a screenshot of an email I received that said "set up direct deposit for stimulus and get your money quick" And never got a response back.... Lol that was a load sh$#. Anyway, I too needed this money quickly and PayPal stuck it to us bad. Will be closing my account when it's completed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.