Stimulus Payment

Hawaiianirish34
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
IRS sent my payment via direct deposit April 29th... I have contacted everyone and their mother and still nothing. I have heard everything from, "they send them in batches" "as soon as it's available we will notify you" "have you followed the steps on the website" and my personal favorite "check with the bank that holds the account the irs deposited in to."

I had it sent to my paypal account... so what bank do I contact???  

" oh, well I am not showing anything, double check with IRS that they sent it"

" I did and here's a screenshot from IRS showing the deposit information"

"oh ok. Just contact the bank that holds the account from your screenshot"

"The account they sent it to .... the account in the screen shot... is my paypal cash account."

"I am not showing anything pending."

ARE YOU FLIPPING SERIOUS??? At this point I have NOTHING good to say about paypal. I opened the account and followed all the steps listed on the website for a no hassle, quick access to my stimulus... This has been nothing but a giant migraine! So, like the guy in Florida, do I have to call a news station in order to get my money? Is anyone else having this problem? As soon as this payment is released I am closing my paypal account. It would have been less hassle cashing the damn thing at a walmart...
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.